It is imperative in the student’s interest that the school authorities be notified of any absence. A note in the diary in the relevant column is compulsory-the student will not be allowed to attend class unless this is adhered to.
Regular attendance is mandatory – ‘ urgent business ’ or ‘ personal reasons ’ are insufficient grounds for leave of absence to be granted.
Absence due to illness for more than three days must be supported with a medical certificate: In case of any infections disease, a certificate stating clearle that the student is free of infection should be presented before the pupil is allowed to resume regular classes.
Leave of absence involving extension of vacation will normally not be granted, this is grave offence. Irregular attendance may lead of detention in the same class. Half day’s leave is not granted without sufficient reasons.
There are three vacations during the course of the academic :
- Summer Vacation : 4 weeks.
- Durga Puja Vacation : 1 week
- Kali Puja / Diwali / Chhat : 10 days
- Winter Vacation : 1 week
Irregular attendance, unjustified or unexplained absence, habitual late comings, disobedience or objectionable behavior of any kind may result in removal of the child from school. School property willfully damaged or destroyed will be required to be made good. Principal is empowered to order the Withdrawal of a pupil without any reason or to remove the name of a student from the school, if in the opinion of the Principal he considers it necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO THE GUARDIANS :
- 1. Special attention is given to ensure a high standard of morality and discipline.
- 2. Parents / Guardians are requested to co-operate with the school authorities by using their work for regular and punctual attendance and by seeing that their wards are diligent in their home work and lessons.
- 3. Pupil must attend the class in the prescribed uniform which must be clean neat and tidy.
- 4. Late comers will be sent home or fined at the discretion of the Principal.